Request your election authorization card today!

Click here to request an election authorization card (a-card). All you need to do is fill-out the online form and the IAM will mail a pre-filled a-card back to you.

Just sign and date the a-card in your own handwriting and mail back to the IAM in the business reply envelope. Don’t worry about postage, it’s already paid.

To file for a representation election with the National Mediation Board (NMB), a federal agency, at least 50 percent of all Skywest Flight Attendants must submit an a-card.

Pin It on Pinterest