Request Your A-Card

forms_onlinePlease fill out the form below, and the IAM will mail you an election Authorization Card (A-Card).  All you have to do is sign, date, and return the card. Don’t worry about postage; it’s already paid.

You can also print the postage paid a-card and mail it in.

To file for our election with the National Mediation Board (NMB)–a federal agency–at least 50 percent of a work classification must sign an election authorization card.

Remember, requesting an A-Card does not mean you have signed an A-Card.


    Please check "yes" if you'd like to get more involved in the campaign and a representative from the campaign will contact you with further information.



Pin It on Pinterest