Delta Ramp Agent Dan McCurdy has been trying to organize our union at Delta for years. He recently spoke to the Metropolitan Airport Commission (MAC) about the interference we face from Delta Air Lines in our union drive so they can help us secure a fair election process – free from interference, influence, or coercion as laid out by law in the Railway Labor Act.
- IAM Delta Campaign Celebrates Black History Month: Montgomery Bus Boycott Organizer E.D. Nixon
- The Truth About our Pay & Benefits + Congress Slams Delta’s Anti-Union Campaign – Blue Notes 32
- IAM Delta Campaign Celebrates Black History Month: T.O. Jones of the Memphis Sanitation Strike
- Retiring with Dignity, Lagging Sick Time and Pizza Parties – Blue Notes 31
- Delta Dues, At-Will Employees, and Congress Turns Up the Heat! – Blue Notes 30